From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 19:16:35 -0400

A chill is in the air and the holidays and baking season are upon us. Fire up your oven and stock up your pantry with Yummee Yummee's Buy 6 Get One FREE Sale through November 11, 2012. That's a 23% savings off our regular price. Yummee Yummee mixes are delivered to your home. For complete details, click here.

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/

As an added bonus for orders over $30 we are including 3 incredible new FREE recipes:
+	Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake
+	Fudgee Chocolate Frosting and
+	Chocolate Cut Cookiees

We used the Chocolate Cut Cookiees recipe for some of our new Halloween decorating ideas. The Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake recipe made a hauntingly scrumptious base for the skeleton cake. Find these and more decorating ideas on our website - http://www.yummeeyummee.com/halloweendecor2012.html

The Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake combines the taste and texture of browniees, cake, chocolate, and fudge, in one incredibly easy mix. Seems almost unbelievable, but it is a chocolate lover's dream. The Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake is taking the gluten-free world by storm. One individual said it was so good he was cutting it in 2 inch squares to make the cake last a little bit longer. (For the record, he was not on a gluten-free diet.) Order 6 cookiees mixes today, so you will not have to ration your desserts. Take a peak at our Halloween fun - http://www.facebook.com/yummeeyummee

The Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake is so unbelievably moist that it stays fresh for days. It is convenient, as you can bake and frost the cake a couple of days before your big event and it will still be moist and flavorful when your guests arrive. This recipe is a great example of our "One Mix . . . Endless Possibilities!" philosophy. Ready for the secret? The Fudgee Chocolate Velvet Cake is made using our Cookiees mix. One mix makes 2 - 8 inch layers or 1 - 13 x 9 inch sheet cake, or a large batch of Chocolate Cut Cookiees. We have to admit it is the "best" chocolate cake available - gluten-free, or not. It is Yummee Yummee Good!

Did you watch "A Ghostly Gluten-Free Tale"? Make it a Halloween tradition at your house. It's on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog Did you enjoy a bowl of bubbly "Witch's Brew" after a cold night of Trick-or-Treating? Did you make the bat shaped crackers with our Dreamees mix?

Scroll through Dreamee Dog's Halloween Party for gluten-free food ideas using our baking mixes. Check out our new 2012 Halloween decorating ideas using items from the 99-cent discount stores - economical and fun. Here's the link: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/halloweendecor2012.html Psst ... here's a secret; buy now while they are on clearance and store them for next year.

It is never too early to start planning for next year. Download the new Dreamee Dog coloring and activity pages, including a haunted maze and a creepy word search. The 'Free and Fun' page link is: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/free_n_fun.html

It's November, already? That means a Thanksgiving feast is slated for this month. You need gluten-free dinner rolls or crescent dinner rolls for your guests and family. Easy to make, bake, eat, and enjoy. Watch the video to see how easy they really are to make - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrtPZzOkICk

Speaking of turkey and dressing ... you must download our FREE recipe for 'Brown Rice Turkey Dressing'. The Yummee Yummee founders have been making this recipe for years. You can find it on our "Free and Fun' page on the website. It's a traditional recipe for dressing with a twist - brown rice. It's not a quick recipe, but it is a very delicious recipe when paired with sliced turkey and a touch of turkey gravy. It's mouth watering good.

Since you are already at the computer, ORDER TODAY! The best gluten-free baking mixes are just a click away. Save time, save gas, and save money while you stock-up for the holidays. You get to stay snug and warm inside your home and wait for the mailman to deliver your order. Here's the link to our store - http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Don't miss out on our current sale - Buy 6 Get 1 FREE. Beat the holiday rush and stock your pantry for Yummee Yummee fall and winter baking. Save your gas money for 'Black Friday' shopping excursions. The Dreamee Dog reminds you to "Stop Dreaming . . . Start Eating!"

Dreamee Dog's Thanksgiving coloring pages coming soon!

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokes pup)