From:
Lee Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 22:47:00 -0400

    Whole Foods Market Gluten Free Bakehouse products are now available
in all of our stores in our Midwest and Southwest regions. This includes
all states east of  the Rocky Mountains. Many of these stores will be
sampling these products in the coming weeks. Please call your local
store for details. For a list of store locations, and product
information, please visit our website at
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/healthinfo/list_gf.html.
    We will be at the Celiac Disease Foundation's annual Education
Conference on May 21st  in Los Angeles, CA in anticipation of a June
rollout to our Southern California stores. For details of this event
please visit www.celiac.org.

Thanks again to all of our supportive customers,
The Gluen Free Bakehouse Team