From:
Denise Kreb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denise Kreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:07:57 -0500

(I'm sorry I didn't realize the end got caught off of my earlier post..)

I was saying that the chef asked if he could use the same grill.  We told
him absolutely not and he did use a clean pan.  We had no problem with the
food there.

In the end, we definitely want to applaud Disney World for all they do to
accomodate all kinds of special diets.  As in any situation when dining
away from home, I have to remember to keep my guard up.  I also just wanted
everyone to be aware that they switched to using the DeLand rolls the end
of Oct/beg of Nov of this year so you can make an informed choice on
whether or not you or your child wants to eat them.  If I would have known,
I would not have taken the chance.

Thanks.

Denise