Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:59:07 -0500

Hi all
I know there are post about cookbooks etc. I wondered if anyone had any
recommendations for cookbooks that are mostly vegetarian, or have a lot of
veggie options, and ARE NOT focused so much on baked goods/flours, etc.

I want something fun, or simple, or interesting..whatever..that uses
basically fresh ingredients....and does not take rocket science brains to
figure out. I would also not mind a recommendation for a more gourmet type
book...but really looking for something not over the top hard to make.

I eat a little chicken....but thats about it.

Any hints....ethnic may be ideal. I know I can buy Thai and Indian
books...just curious if any of you have had luck with one in particular.

I have heard people recommend Madhur Jaffreys book (Indian)

I love interesting food but won't spend the time to cut up/prepare
ingredients with long lists and hundreds of items. Don't have energy. I sure
love it when others good gourmet though... TEE HEEEEEE

THANKS SO MUCH....

the red cat
baltimore, MD