From:
Moira Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moira Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:19:45 -0700

I have been ordering my flours from the same company for years with very
good service and success.  Thursday I needed a rush order  and put it in for
5 lbs of brown rice flour and it arrived yesterday.  As I went to make my
bread and measured the flour, I noticed some small brown lumps that seemed
to be moving.  I went and got my glasses, and determined that indeed it was.
There were bugs and larvae in the flour that I sifted out to send to the
company.  They were ALIVE and crawling about.  I have contacted this company
via phone and email and given it is the weekend, do not expect to hear back
until Monday.

What to do?  Boycott them?  Get a Refund?  I am still nauseated over this
experience but hate to give up this resource.  I guess I need to wait and
see what their reaction will be.

Any thoughts?  I will summarize.

Regards,
Moira Sheehan
Hudson, CO

*******
To unsubscribe, email:   [log in to unmask]
*******