Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:35:02 EST

A week later, and I'm still receiving responses to my request for
Kinnickinnick Foods.  Well, to summarize the responses, everyone who responded
raved about their products.  The bagels were rated as wonderful, as well as
their baked goods.  The only negative comment was that shipping is rather
high.  Many responses were from Celiacs in Canada who visit the company on a
regular basis to buy their gluten-free products.  Each of them claimed they
are excellent quality and very fresh.

They must also be a list subscriber, because they also sent me a complete
catalog of all their products.  (Very extensive listing)  I'll have to give
them a try.  Gluten-free products are very difficult to find in my area
(Cleveland, OH).

I'll reply after I try a few of their items.  Thanks to all who responded.  I
appreciate it.

Their website is found at:      http://www.sas.ab.ca/kinnikinnick/index.html