Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:00:54 -0400

Here is the summary of the question I posed regarding the effects of Reclast infusion on celiacs. I did not receive enough data to really help me make a decision.  I do thank those who responded.

1. 1 person had several reactions to Fosamax and based on that decided not to take Reclast

2.  One person did not elect to take Reclast but is trying generic Fosamx.

3.  Two reported having no side effects from the infusion.

4.  One person had significant joint pain for the week following the infusion.  It was recommended that you should be well hydrated the day of the infusion.

5.  One person recommended Calc Phos

6.  One person did not take Reclast but said her numbers improved when going gluten free.

Linda