From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:03:56 EST

Since I have seen a number of postings re various Quaker products over the
last few weeks I decided to post this to this list.  Some time ago when I
contacted Quaker regarding their gluten free products I was told that since
they do not have dedicated lines or facilities the possibility of traces of
gluten being in any of their products does exist.  They advised that anyone
who is concerned about trace amounts of gluten should be aware of this.  I
have personally decided on that basis not to use Quaker products.  Each person
has to decide for themselves.  As I said I was given this information quite a
while ago.  I do not know if that situation has changed since then.  People
using Quaker products and having problems may want to call and ask that
specific question.

Olivia in VA