From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jody H.
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:48:50 -0800

I just wanted to let everyone know that Market of Choice, in Eugene, Oregon
is now going to be stocking gluten free baked goods. Anyone that is
traveling to Eugene or live here stop by and give your support and request
gluten free baked goods. Lets get the word out that their is a demand for
gluten free baked goods.

Another quick note all Market of Choices they will have green boxes that say
Empties4cas,  for empty ink cartridges to support GIG national.  They will
get $2 for each empty ink cartridge .  Their is a box located at the Delta
Shopping center Market of Choice and across from Sheldon High School as
well.

 I have no financial interest in either of these establishments. I am a very
happy consumer to help get the word out.

--
Jody
SCD 2 years