From:
Farmer, Chris A. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:58:38 -0500

I am confused and have seen on gf list that coffee mate liquid light and
original are gf; all powders are gf.  Question:  I called the company and
they told me the same thing but they mentioned the mocha was gf, wheat free,
nut free, soy free.  Does that mean the others contain wheat and we cannot
have them?  Also does anyone know if we can use the liquid original but the
flavors also?  Any help would be appreciated.  I cannot seem to find the
answers anywhere; even the company is confusing me.