From:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanna Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:41:29 -0800

Here's a response to what "hidden" ingredients are in Vruit juices, I
explained all about gluten and how it can be hidden.
***
Hi Joanna!

Thank you for your interest in VRUiT!  The natural flavors are all natural
fruit purees we add to the juice to enhance the fruit flavor in VRUiT.
However, we do run dairy products on the same line periodically, but do a
thorough sanitizing after each run to eliminate any crossover.  VRUiT is
checked every 15 min. to insure it meets our high expectations and no casein
is evident in the final product.  Also, the alcohol we use to process VRUiT
is sometimes derived from corn, but during the intense heat process it goes
through- no corn is in the final product.  This has been tested by the
manufacturer.

Because sensitivity to ingredients is so personal, we wanted to make you
aware of the details of  VRUiT.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,
Geralyn Lemanski
Marketing Coordinator
American Soy Products