Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 10:44:46 PST

I have not been able to access my other account due to technical
difficulties but recieved some forwards regarding my views on the magazine
"living without". I may have generalized a little too much, but as I said
before, i recieved the information second hand. I am sure some of the
writers do research on the topics but I was told by an person who had been
interviewed that they did no research for her article except talk to her,
and the reason why the comments were changed was because they had to make
the magazine at a fourthgrade reading level. that is all I know. Maybe I
should not have released the information to the group, but I felt it was
important for people to know if they are getting information from that
source. I may have spoken in frustration and I apologize.
I hope to get back to my other address soon to reply to messages.
-Aimee Bittinger