From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 16:36:02 -0500

Chicken Paradise, (www.chickenparadise.com)  has been open for business a
little over a year now.  In January, we joined the San Antonio Bed and
Breakfast Association so that we could network with other B&Bs in our area.
The great thing is that we have been slowly educating some of the other
owners, about how to feed you when you choose to stay with them.  Each month
there is a business meeting held at one of the B&Bs, and a light supper is
sometimes served afterwards.

So far, the others have taken great pride in offering me a Quaker Oats rice
cake, telling me proudly that they keep them around for when they have
celiac guests.  I have learned to take my own snacks, or discuss it with the
owner in advance.  Slowly, some of them are beginning to understand more.
Also, I have offered to be their local liaison when they have gluten
intolerant visitors.

If you are thinking about coming for a visit this summer, it is time to get
out your calendar and consider your vacation options.  I have had five calls
or e-mails already just today, with people wanting to book the Paradise
Suite for summer time fun in San Antonio.  Chicken Paradise
(www.chickenparadise.com ) is one of very few B&Bs in town that has a pool.
Also, most of them serve a continental breakfast.  We serve a full gourmet
breakfast that even the gluten-eaters rave about.   Many of them discourage
children.  We not only have a pool, but we have pool toys, swings, hideouts,
forts, and 1 1/2 acres to play and run around before going into the pool to
cool off.

Chicken Paradise is 20 minutes from SeaWorld, Fiesta Texas, hiking trails, 7
minutes to the airport, and 12 minutes to the Riverwalk and Alamo.

Remember...  Get out your calendar and make some plans.  We hope your plans
include a stay at Chicken Paradise in San Antonio, Texas!
Anne and Joe Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648

*******