From:
Margaret Maccgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:08:26 EST

Hi

It struck me just the other day - when we started to give our DD Cassie
baby cereals she fell off her growth curve and started getting
constipated, gassy and, we thought, colicky.

Late last year, we went gluten free (she's autistic) and I can almost see her
growing.  In two months she gained 2lbs and grew almost 2inches in height!!!
BTW she's now almost four years old.

Could she be celiac?

Margaret