From:
Diane Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 21:49:01 +0000

The Chesapeake Celiac Support Group 2013 GF Workshop will feature an educational round table discussion with health and nutrition professionals, restaurant owners and other experts.  Our mini-Vendor Fair is intended to introduce participants to businesses who support a GF lifestyle.

Come meet our panel

*    Ben Andrasik (author of Gluten Free in Afghanistan)
*    Maureen Burke (owner of One Dish Cuisine)
*    Dr. Anca Safta (celiac expert and pediatrician from U of MD)
*    Jules Shepard (owner of Jules Gluten Free)
*    Dr. Rebecca Vickers (Anne Arundel Pediatrics)
*    Maureen Shackelford (RD, AAMC)
*    Krystal Register (RD, Wegmans)
*    Dr. Nancy Miller-Ihli (owner of Savvy Selections and former USDA National Program Leader for Nutrition)

Please see the attached flier and come to Anne Arundel Medical Center Annapolis MD and spend time with our speakers and try our gluten free food and meet our vendors.  We will also be raffling off many baskets throughout the event