From:
Jacqueline Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacqueline Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:05:03 -0500

I am co-authoring a book on alternative medicine treatments for celiac
disease and other digestive disorders.  I would appreciate the input of
list members who have tried anything that is not considered
mainstream medicine.

Please give:
1. The exact name of the procedure or product,
2. The name and contact number of the practitioner who administered
     the treatment (if applicable), and
3. Your opinion of the procedure or product's effectiveness.

Thanks for your help.

Jacquie Maxwell