From:
Howard Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:55:23 -0700

Hi Listmates!

I want to let all know how much this site has helped me over the last
two years to manage this disorder and to find ways to improve my life.
Even though I have had a reduction of symptoms since going gf two years
ago, and adapting to that lifestyle, I still had a persistent rash
which I thought to be DH. This was mostly on my face ( a butterfly
pattern over my forehead, nose, cheeks and around my mouth) and hands.
Often the rash had little blisters as well. Of course trips to the
Dermatologist produced nothing but a lot of creams that did nothing.He
thought that I had lupus, diabetes or another condition that I could not
even pronounce.

In desperation, I decided to apply some of what I had been learning from
you all. I went to my local health food store and bought Kyo Dophilus,
LGlutamine, 500 mg, and a digestive enzyme complex with ox bile. That
was four days ago that I started. Today, for the first time in five
years, the rash on my face, hands and other areas is gone. My skin looks
glossy, feels smooth and oily and no longer pulls, burns and itches. I
have made no other changes, so one of these is responsible for it-what a
relief! I don't know if this is really the right stuff, but it sure is
working.

My question for you all is how many times per day should I be taking
these, and how long should I continue taking them? I appreciate all
will summerize and  post responses . Thank you all for your help. I was
just about to give up and think that there was no solution to this rash
thing. Doctors sure have not been a help over the last  5 years and It
is just unreal to think that your suggestions has brought about such
results for me.

Howie, AZ