From:
Katherine McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:04:12 EST

ok... here is what I just sent in to R.M. Palmer Candy contest.. if I can do
this, so can you all! ha!
----------------------------
" Suzy The Celiac Bunny, has an interestingly common kind of tummy.
She can't eat foods with Gluten..... Rye.... Barley or Wheat.
Candy maker R. M. Palmer made the effort to see,
how to make great chocolate wheat & gluten-free
(they believe everyone deserves the right to have the choice
of a great  chocolate treat.)

So here is the new Suzy-Celiac Bunny, the bunny with the name that's kind of
funny and she's made with "ummmm.........  rich, creamy chocolate jubilee! "
Tastes so good  and it's chocolate..... you see
but what's best is that it is wheat-gluten-free. Go ahead.. give your tummy a
treat, make your day... make Suzy-Celiac your new sweet."

 "It's ok..it's ok to eat!"