From:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordy Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:03:45 -0400

I received three responses regarding Johnny Carinos:

1. I have not checked for myself but I know of a man who always
   eats the pot roast there.

2. I'm a newly diagnosed Celiac and have been told that our JC's
   here in Wichita Falls has developed a gluten-free menu.  You
   might ask.  Also, when I was in Round Rock recently, they
   prepared plain grilled salmon and plain steamed vegetables
   for me.  All I did was ask.

3. My celiac family always gets the Chicken Diavlo.  You don't
   have to change the chicken, but you substitute roasted
   potatoes for the pasta and steamed veggies for the Italian
   veggies.  They've eaten this dozens of times without problem.

Gordy in Raleigh