From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:30:13 EDT

This month on Sept. 21st our meeting will be updates and current events in
the Gluten Intolerance World, of which there are many.

Another topic for this meeting will be the future direction of the  group.
We need membership input to keep this group growing and going. Now  that I live
a little farther away, we need help. Also we need topics and ideas  for
future meetings.

If you did not attend Adele's wonderful wrap party, you missed a truly fun
day filled with delicious food and fun discussions. I will have some of the
Teff  Wraps for our meeting and also some samples from Namaste Foods. I will also
have  some goodies from Bob's Red Mill.

I will let you know if Mona Foley will be able to have us all descend on  her
before the meeting for some great pizza and ice cream treats at Foley's
Pizza across from the hospital.

To our members, I have also enclosed a note about Bette Hagman's passing  and
how to donate to the Organization of her choice (American Celiac Disease
Alliance (ACDA). Website _www.acda.org_ (http://www.acda.org) ). Even  if you did
not know her personally, I know you have probably used one of her  wonderful
cookbooks to get you started or maintain the gluten free diet. She was  one of
the forerunners in truly explaining the diet, a wonderful lady and friend
and will be sorely missed.

Once again, if you have any questions or suggestions, please do not  hesitate
to email me at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  or call
360  477-4548.

I will send more later and I hope to see you all at the Sept. 21st meeting
at 7:30 pm in the Auditorium at Harrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave.,
Bremerton.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Bremerton Gluten Intolerance Group

Just wanted to let you know that Mona at Foley's Pizza will be expecting us
anytime after 5:00 pm if you would like to stop and have a pizza and yummy ice
 cream treat before the meeting on Sept. 21st. Please all try to come to the
meeting as we will be making some big decisions for the coming year and
future  of Bremerton GIG.

Thanks and we will see you then.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager