From:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 17:30:25 -0700

I am not a ditributor nor am I employed by the manufacturing company of this
product.  However, I have greatly benefited from this supplement, and wanted
to pass along this information to those of you who may also benefit, and a
good friend of mine does sell this product, and since he does have interest
in this product, I feel I should post this as an ad.  I became interested in
taking the coral calcium after seeing how others, including one friend with
fibromyalgia, experienced a remarkable improvement in their health, I had to
try it.  I had just delivered my first child almost 3 months prior to taking
the coral calcium, and had been on bed rest the last half of the pregnancy
and had complications afterward, and could not recover enough to even take
care of myself and the baby.  It has been an extremely difficult year, and
it was almost too much for me to bear.  Within one week of taking coral
calcium, I had much more energy, could think more clearly, started to feel
like myself again, even mentally and emotionally, and finally had enough
energy to take care of my family.  Coral calcium works on the theory that
calcium helps to make our systems more alkaline. Most of us are too acidic,
and disease grows in an acidic environment.  Also, it contains 75 trace
minerals.  If you are acidic and also need these minerals, you greatly
benefit from it.  You get a package of  ph test strips to see how acidic you
are, which helps to determine the dosage of the calcium that you will need
to begin.  If anyone is interested in obtaining this product, please notify
me by e-mail.

Thanks,
Daphne in Phoenix