From:
Dennis J. Tonetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:40:56 -0400

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:13:28 -0400
Subject: Godiva Chocolate

Thank you for your email regarding gluten. We do not recommend that
anyone with an allergy to gluten consume any of our products. One of our
pieces specifically contains cookie bits, which contain gluten. Althought our
lines are cleaned according to FDA standards between runs, it is possible
that a trace of gluten could be contained in any of our other pieces including
solid chocolate pieces.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions about
this matter. Thank you for your interest in Godiva products.

Very truly yours,

Cathy Baucum
Customer Service Supervisor
1-800-946-3482 (Select Prompt 3 for Customer Service)

Later
Dennis
Home Page - http://home.earthlink.net/~djtonetti/
ICQ - 29895367  Nickname - DJTonetti

"...I came to think that atheism is perhaps arrogant
and certainly impossible; one must know everything
that does exist in order to know that God does not
exist."  ---Evan Jon Wright