From:
Michelle Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:15:39 -0400

All,

If anyone is looking for a recipe for GF matzo balls, here is a recipe I had
gotten from the list serve in March 1999.

The recipe is:

Kneidlach

2 eggs

3 Tbsp oil

1/3 tsp salt

¾ cup Itzkowitz Instant Mashed Potatoes (dry flakes)

Beat eggs slightly with fork.

Add oil, salt and potato flakes.

Allow to stand for 10 minutes.

Form kneidlach and drop into boiling water or soup.

Cook for 20 minutes.

Yields approximately 10 kneidlach.

Note:  I use whatever brand potato flakes I can get my hands on for Pesach
or depending on how strict you are during Pesach, Barbara’s potato flakes
work really well.

Good luck

Michelle in Columbia, MD