From:
Anthony Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:36:49 EST

Watch out!

Walkers Cheese quavers contain wheat (UK), I don`t know wether it is in
production or as a dusting agent, this has just caused an almighty reaction
for my son who is obssessed by them since he is Autistic.

They put wheat in when the packaging was changed, (or maybe before)

Can anyone suggest any UK based snacks that are Gluten or casein or both free?

Don`t bother with Walkers web site, it is rubbish -you can`t even e-mail them
and there is no phone number, not even on the packs, and they say they care
about the consumer!

I`ll get the number from directories tommorrow, and give `em a blast, I
wonder if they would consider running off some un conatminated snacks for the
5% of the population who have had some form of dietary intervention!

A J