From:
The Buffington's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:53:08 -0600

My wife has been CD for 30 years and has taken flu shots beginning in the
early years. Company's where she has worked provided them for employees.
She not only has never had any reaction, except a little soreness, and in
the early days of the live virus, has hardly had any soreness.  I can't
remember the last time she had flu during the season, but many years ago.

The Buffington's