From:
Lori Pelar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Pelar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 15:30:28 -0500

The products suggested for enamel protection are as follows. Please note, I
do not have teeth sensitivity.just loss of some enamel. A lot of people
might have thought I have sensitivity with my teeth, so I'm unsure if some
of these suggestions were geared toward that or actual enamel protection.
The winner seems to be ProEnamel by Sensodyne, suggested by the majority of
you. I will verify again that it's gluten-free, although it appears some of
you have already verified.

There is also supposed to be a good enamel-protection toothpaste from Arm
and Hammer, but I've got to find it again and verify if it's gluten-free.
That one might be a good one as well if it's gluten-free. It was suggested
by my dentist.

One person did recommend looking into why I'm losing enamel. That's a good
question since I'm on a gluten-free diet and have been for  2.5 years. If
anyone knows the answer to this, you can gladly respond. Otherwise, when I
have my physical in April, I'll discuss with my doctor.

Suggested toothpaste products:

ProEnamel - Sensodyne

Therabreath

ACT

Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree oil toothpaste from Whole Foods

Clinpro 5000

Thomas

Biotene

The Natural Dentist

Crest

Prevident

Thanks for all the responses! I appreciate your time!

Lori

*******
*******