From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:35:10 -0800

At 09:27 PM 12/4/01 -0800, Joanna wrote:

>Just wanted to let all of you know that the manufacturer can't confirm
>Claritin D 24 hour as gluten free, but Zyrtec D (similar product) CAN be
>confirmed gf.  I'm very sorry if my previous summary led any of you astray.
>Here is the email I received which details this:
>
>I am responding to your Claritin-D question.  I was told that the company
>cannot say it is Def. GF.;  therefore, I recently switched to Zrytec -D
>because the company did say it was GF.  I have been diagnosed celiac for 2
>and 1/2 months now and I am still researching, cutting out and changing
>things in  my life that are GF.  Ii sure takes time.  Good Luck.

One of the side effects of Zyrtec with me and others is drowsiness. I
wanted about two naps per day.

But Claritin Redi Tabs are GF and lactose free as well. That and Zyrtec are
the only ones I found to be both.

-vance

>From  the TV show, Scrubs:

Patient to doc: I don't know why you want to run all these tests on me
anyway. The only problem I have is bad gas.

Doc: But we have to test to see if your gas is dangerous to others.