From:
Ash Hassib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:32:01 -0700

Hello everyone,

I just received a letter from an Austrian family going on vacation in
California. They were wondering, where they can buy GF food, especially
breads:

We are planning a trip across California and Arizona from 30 th July to
17 th August 2000
Our stops are: San Francisco, San Simeon, Annaheim, Palmsprigs,
Scotsdale, Grand Canyon,
Page, Las Vegas, Amargosa, Santa Barbara.

We need especially celiac bread, if there is some at this places. We
hope you are able to give us
helpful information.

Thank you so much.

Christine Hengl

If anyone can help, please send mail directly to:
Hengl, Christine [[log in to unmask]]

Thanks!

Kerstin, GA