Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:41:39 EST

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has any experience or information on the York
Nutritional Laboratories finger prick test for Celiac Disease. (I have tried to
search the archives several times lately from different computers and it just
stops before it completes the search.  So, I am posting here without the benefit
of a search of the archives.)

The info on York Nutritional Laboratories web site reads:  "If you are known
to be gluten sensitive or you experience any of the previously listed
ill-health conditions, the cdSCAN IgA tTG Autoantibody Assay can easily determine if
you have celiac disease.

The cdSCAN screen test kit includes everything needed in order for your
finger stick specimen to be collected and screened for celiac disease. It includes
a plastic bio-shipping container and a pre-paid mailer to send the specimen.
There is no additional charge beyond the purchase price of the kit.

This test has been developed by and is run by York Nutritional Laboratories,
Inc., Hollywood, Florida USA and York Nutritional Laboratories Ltd.
Osbaldwick, York, England."

If any one has used it or has any recommendations or experience with it,
please let me know.  I am interested in the accuracy of this test, as well.

I will summarize.  Thanks in advance!

Heather
Oklahoma City, OK