From:
Carolyn Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:49:53 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm please to share information about the expanding GF selection at Fairway
on Broadway and 74th St.  They have added a new room to their organic food
department upstairs, which offers increased shelf space.  When I thanked
the manager for the new products, he said they are happy to carry anything
that sells and asked for suggestions.  So those of you who live in NYC and
shop there, speak to Dan in the organic food department and let's see if we
can't further increase the selection available there.   It would be great
to get even more under one roof!

Carolyn in Manhattan