From:
Arnold Bodner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:38:59 -0400

I recently received a letter from AH Robins, manufacturer of Centrum,
regarding my question about gluten in their tabs.

They say, "Pending validation from our suppliers we cannot guarantee
that Centrum is totally 'gluten free', but we can say that the product
does not contain any starches or other products primarily derived from
wheat protein."

I guess this means that Centrum is "probably" or "might be" gluten free.
I think all these manufacturers have the same attorney!