From:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:31:29 -0500

Hi all. In the last two months I have gotten a crazy itchy rash on my neck like I've never had before. It doesn't look too bad (thank goodness!) though it is a little red and blotchy. I've tried topical hydrocortizone and topical and oral benadryl. Nothing seems to help immediately. Each time the rash has subsided after a couple of days, though it has never gone back to completely normal. My web search didn't yield anything particularly helpful, though it doesn't look like DH at all, and I've been on a strict GF diet for more than a year. I know it could be stress, it could be something new I've introduced to my environment. I know auto-immune disorders run in packs and I just thought I'd throw it out there to see if any of you have ideas before I start making appointments for medical intervention.  Thanks!