Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:15:17 -0500

I'm traveling to Moscow in Feb. for work on Delta airlines.  I just attempted to
order gluten free meals and found out they've discontinued them.  These flights
are about 10 hrs. and no food.  I can see how I can pack a meal for the flight
out, but I have no idea what I'll be able to do about food on the way home.

Its frustrating.  They have "Asian" and "Cold seafood," which seem to me more of
a choice, but not Gluten free, which is a health need.  They kept suggesting the
vegetarian meal, but what does that have to do with Gluten free?  And they have
no information about what is in any of these special meals.

Cindy

*******
*******