From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:13:40 -0800

Hi All--

I've been on and off this list three times now, so
some of you will remember me. It seems I've gotten
myself in a bit of a mystery that I can't solve myself
and need a little help.

I've been tested for CD twice w/biopsy and both tests
were negative. A year ago, I had my gall bladder
removed (chronic inflammation - no stones), but the
upper right quadrant pain continues. I've had to go to
the ER at the hospital twice for the pain which is
quite intense for the first hour, then comes in waves
every 20 minutes for the next two hours. I don't have
the pain every day, but when I do, the pain always
starts *exactly* three hours after eating.

I've forgotten what the group thinks about wheat v.
gluten sensitivity, and being a little gluten
intolerant v. downright CD.

The gf diet helped me in the past, (before I had my
gall bladder removed) but when I tested negative for
CD, I gradually added in more glutteny things. What is
the risk (lymphoma) for someone who is not terribly
sensitive to gluten?

I truly need your help on this issue. I also have
CFIDS, which limits the amount of time I can spend
preparing meals.

Thanks to anyone who's willing to share info...

Cheers,
Ayn