From:
Sandy Engle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:33:00 -0000

Four people have used it and found that it did help provide additional
engery.  Two people had problems with headaches after starting the
program and stopped the use of the Ambrotose.  A couple suggested that I
request free samples before buying into the program, good idea since it
doesn't appear to be very inexpensive.  I am going back to my friend and
doctor who is uses it, and ask for a free sample, or the smallest
possible order.  I am free of headaches while I am GF and just don't
have the time for a major day or two down with a headache.  Good luck to
those who try it.