From:
terry croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 09:06:56 -0600

Hello listmates,

My daughter is still ehibiting symptoms of vomiting.(on gf diet) she has
never had diarrhea although her biopsy is pos for celiac....I am staring to
wonder if this reflux/vomiting is a symptom/manifestation of her celiac or is
it a symptom/manifestation of another condition , we are worried that we
still have not found all that is wronge.

is she the only one that displays no D??

She does have other common symptoms.

Scope & biopsy showed nothing else, no Barrets, no Hiatal hernia, no
strictures (esoph.)
it was noted at the scope (prior to biopsy results..) that the stomache
lining was red and irritated as well as celiac-type marking's beyond the
duodeum

Does anyone else share this reflux/vomiting symptom???? usually immediately
after a meal or about 1 hour post meal........ makes no difference what is
ingested!! (5 to 20x's per day)

Dr.s want to put her on a prokinetic drug..propulsid, we are worried it may
further irritate her vili...

thanks all.
Debi, Mom to Alicia