From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:42:27 -0400

Many of you have asked for a summary about my recent trip to Texas and I
was trying to complete all my blog posts about the trip before posting the
summary. The short version is that San Antonio is now our favorite city in
Texas and Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com) is our favorite B&amp;B in
the country! Can you say gluten free waffles?!

Fave meals of the trip were at Little Aussie Bakery in San Antonio and Lara's
Bistro in Plano. Both places are 100% gluten free restaurants and until you sit
down and order whatever you want on the menu, you can't understand how
great it feels to do so!

Places we'd skip next time are The Cove in San Anotonio (great for live music
at night and glutenoids though) and Wild Arts Cafe in Austin.

The Chef at the Adolphus Hotel can safely prepare gluten free meals and with
advance notice you might be able to have Afternoon Tea there  - gluten free
of course. We didn't have time so we didn't request this service.

For details and photos of the food and the B&B, feel free to visit
www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com. The Austin and Dallas/Plano posts will
go up later this week.

Thanks to all those on the list who suggested where and what to eat in
Texas. You helped us have a most excellent gluten free adventure!

TJ