From:
Jane Ehrenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 17:01:49 -0400

Found, called manufacturer and tried the Chocolate Mint Crunch Mini Rice
Cakes by Hain Pure Foods.  The customer rep informed me that all of the
mini rice cakes are GF *except* the Honey Nut and the Caramel.
Everything is made on its own line or else the line is thoroughly cleaned
between products.  I asked for and recieved the list of their GF products
which was dated 4/21/95 but is apparently their most up-to-date list (I
just spoke to their customer service rep. on the morning of 5/24/96.)
The list is too comprehensive for me to key in, so I suggest that you
call them at:  Hain Pure Foods  (516)237-6200 (that's in Jericho, NY)
It's worth the price of a phone call to get this 4 1/2 page list of
products that are readily available at many supermarkets and natural food
stores!

Jane (in VA)