From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:30:19 -0400

Greetings,

My husband and I will be traveling to Las Vegas in November.? We will be staying at The Golden Nugget on Fremont Street (off strip).? We will actually be there beginning Thanksgiving night for three nights/four days.? Can anyone offer me ANY suggestions for gluten free meals?

Thanks,

Julianne

*******
*******