From:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:46:29 -0800

Occasionally for about two months I have had small itchy skin lesions, maybe
2 or 3 at time, on my arms or trunk. They look  lot like an insect bite, but
no insect is around. They last a week or so, gradually shrinking in size and
losing color, until they fade away. Then I may go quite a while before
another one shows up. I think they are probably allergic, or maybe gluten
related.At first they look like an isolated hive- but instead of going away,
it gets redder, and stays a while. I had DH prior to going off gluten, but
these are different. There are fewer of them, they don't have that little
blister on top, and they don't itch as bad. The itching is more on the order
of a bite.

It is possible that I may be getting some gluten from my vitamins. I notice
that I am more likely to get this rash if I am taking the vitamins. I think
I will stop!

Anyone have any observations to offer me?

Thanks, Mike