Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:57:32 -0400

Dear Gluten-Free Vendor:

The Atlanta area celiac support group, Atlanta Metro Celiacs (AMC), is
sponsoring a gluten-free product fair.  The event is being held Saturday
October 4, 2008. The fair will run from 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM with setup from
8am to 9:30am and clean up from 1:30pm to 2:30pm.

Our 2007 GF Vendor Fair attracted more than 500 attendees from Georgia,
Florida, Tennessee, Alabama and South Carolina. We are expecting an even
larger turnout this year.

We encourage vendors to attend with their products, but if you are not
able to attend, we would be happy to distribute your product samples,
information sheets and/or coupons. If necessary we will find volunteers to
bake your product for sampling. Of course we will be glad to accept
donation of products for use as door prizes.

Please email to request our four page handout with all the details of
registration, location, set up, etc spelled out. Jennifer Harris is
coordinating this event for our support group, so please contact her for
this information and with any questions.

Contact info
Jennifer D. Harris -  [log in to unmask]
Program Chair, Atlanta Metro Celiacs

Thank you for considering attending the event.  We are very excited to
help bring gluten free products to the people who follow the gluten free
and GF/CF diets.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Flynn
Atlanta Metro Celiacs