From:
Connie Margolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:29:43 EST

To those of you who have not yet tried Tinkyada pasta:  it's wonderful!  This
is the first rice pasta we have had that tastes good, really holds its al
dente texture, and doesn't become at all gummy.  If you can't find it,  go to
their site on the web (www.tinkyada.com) and send them a note.  They will send
you the materials you need to encourage your local store to carry it.

I have no financial interest in this company--just a happy customer.

Connie in NC