From:
Cindy Breeden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:22:54 -0800

Hi...

I am a diagnosed Celiac and have been GF for two years. About six months
age I had some dental surgery and three days after the surgery had
bleeding problems. A few weeks age I had a cyst removed for my wrist and
bruised down to my finger tips and up to my elbow. I went to the Dr. and
they did a cloting time(normal) and also tested me for Von
Welbreans(SP?) diesese. This also came back negative.

I talked to my Dr. yesterday and he said he did not know why and left me
feeling frustrated. Have any of you with Celiac had bleeding problems. I
did ask the Dr.if it could be vitamin related...but he just kinda pooh
poohed it. Any insight would be helpful and reasurring.

Thanks for the help..

Cindy in California