From:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kay White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:13:30 -0500

Hi,
    Just wanted to post a summary of my inquiry on one time meds in cases of
emergencies or surgeries.

    'Most everyone at this point really agree to not doing so unless it is
an emergency and nobody has a chance to check this out.
    The one that hit home the hardest was the person whose doctor stated
that if she would not take rat poison only once...then she should not take
anything with gluten in.'

    My understanding of all this from the responses is that though you
cannot see the damage or have symptoms, doesn't mean it is not there.  So
one should try not do it.
Thanks to all who helped me with this!!!