Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 00:34:31 -0500

Reading Phyllis' post on Activia and the response from Dannon, I
realized that I never let Dannon know that they lost me as a customer
when I had to remove gluten from my diet.  So I went to their web
site and did just that.  I also let them know that, while the FDA
lets them get away with not labeling gluten content, companies as
mainstream as Kraft and Hormel do label voluntarily, so there's
really no excuse.  Dannon apparently doesn't care if they lose our
business, but of course they don't know unless we tell them.  If
anyone else wants to leave them feedback, here's the
link:  http://www.dannon.com/contact.aspx

Cherie