From:
Tyrailia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:00:25 -0600

I have never had a "bad" pie crust after figuring this out.

Get the gluten free pantry pie crust mix and prepare as instructed.

Now, get your pie pan (I use disposable) and put a "pancake" of pie crust on
the bottom of the pan. Just mash it into a pancake shape with your hands. DO
NOT roll the pie crust.  Now work and mash the pie crust into the pan. Add a
little more dough as needed. You can roll out a "snake" and break off little
pieces if you get a thin spot. Then when your whole pie pan is covered, you
can add a little tiny "snake" and mash that into the top edges of the pan
and pinch it to make a nice scalloped edge.

Perfect pie crust every time.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Love to all,

Tara