From:
Maggie Jewett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:07:35 -0400

I am a celiac and my oldest son (age 8) also has the disease.  My other son
(age 7) who isn't a celiac has just had a positive ANA test.  Our physician
described it as slightly elevated and did not give me any numbers.  She
decided to do it after repeated episodes of swollen lymph glands in his
neck.  A test for mono was negative.  I know that elevated ANA can be an
indicator of auto immune disorders.  Has anyone had any experience with
this?  Especially with a child?

Thanks,
Maggie