From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:56:07 -0700

              Bonnie Taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I will be away from my office for nearly two weeks,... and do
>not want to come back to a thousand or more messages, I'd
>like to leave the list just for that amount of time and
>then re-subscribe when I come back.  Is that an acceptable
>course of action?

I am answering this question to the whole List in the hope
that no one else will send administrative requests to 2,200
people who have neither the interest nor the authority to help.

To temporarily stop Celiac list posts, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the body:
   SET CELIAC NOMAIL

Alternatively, you could set it for a once-daily email of
all posts for the day.  That command is:
   SET CELIAC DIGEST

When you want to turn the posts back on, send to the same address:
   SET CELIAC MAIL

If you have an administrative request, please send it to
[log in to unmask], and only the Listowners
will get it.

Happy Holidays!

Bill Elkus
Los Angeles