From:
Ginia Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 07:32:31 -0800

The Celiac Sprue Association of America, Inc. put canola oil as an oil
to avoid on their "Basics for a Gluten-Free Diet" guide, Summer 1997.
However, I see it listed on the FAQs for this mail list as acceptable.
I do feel better eliminating canola oil from my diet, but I'm not sure
if it is related to gluten or other health concerns surrouonding the use
of canola oil.  Anyone have any information on why CSA/USA listed canola
oil as an oil to avoid?  Anyone have experience with feeling better
without canola oil?   Ginia Smith
Austin Texas USA