From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:53:37 -0700

Hi,

Last week I informed the list of GF Hamantashen and Mandel Brott
pastries available by a woman (Adrienne Floyd) here in Denver, CO USA
who has a small bakery business and has baked GF and or Sugar Free
products as a result of family members and other community members with
those dietary restrictions.

I received the GF Mandel Brott and Hamantashen today all in good order
(not broken, it was all well packaged) and very fresh.  Both products
were surprisingly tasty and I had a very hard time believing they were
actually GF products.

I also learned that Adrienne also makes GF and/or sugar free Banana
Bread (5x9) for 9.95 each, Honey cake (5x9) for 9.95 each, Sour Cream
Coffee Cake for 11.95 each, and muffins with berries of the season for
10.95 a dozen.

Sounds almost too good to be true!  I'd highly recommend the GF
hamantashen and mandelbrott, they're extremely tasty and just like the
real stuff!

Adrienne can be reached at (303) 730-7197 or email:

I have no financial interest in this company, just happy for delicious
and normal tasting pastries!

Robin in CO, USA